fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.

To: "McKearn McKearn" <mckearn2@gmail.com>,"Fot" <fot-bounces@autox.team.net>,"Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 13:43:42 +0000
P.J.
I have said before that the stock GT6 brake setup is about as good as you can
get even for a race car or a hot street car. I agree with the wisdom here, in
that your issue is likely related to glazed or inferior bads. The race pad
options need to get really hot to work well and would not be great for the
street in my opinion. As already suggested Ted should have a pad that will work
just fine. Some time spent with the pads you have might be a free fix. No need
to change any of your other components.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T