fot

Re: [Fot] Spark Plugs

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>,Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net> y-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spark Plugs
From: Tony Drews via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:21:28 -0500
At the extremes - if you are getting detonation because the plug tip
continues to glow, go colder.  If they are fouling (like with oil),
go hotter.  Had a motorcycle that burned oil that would start running
on 3 of 4 cylinders unless I ran hotter than stock plugs to keep the
oil burned off the tip.

Tony