fot

Re: [Fot] pilot bushing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] pilot bushing
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:06:36 -0400
--===============1987424686832847819==
 boundary="------------020203010702090306020001"

--------------020203010702090306020001

I have an otc slide hammer with a selection of expandable internal pilot
bits. You can also use a shaft the size of the pilot hole and fill the
cavity with grease, force the shaft into the pilot hole and it may be
forced out. You can thread the pilot bearing and use a slide hammer on
the end of the bolt and pull it out.
Take your choice
Glenn

On 8/16/2015 4:37 PM, kkjjk@aol.com wrote:
> Hello all-  Any advice on how to remove a GT6 pilot bushing?  The
> flywheel is removed and the engine is still in the car?  Thanks-- Jay
> De Pol

--------------020203010702090306020001

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      selection of expandable internal pilot bits. You can also use a
      shaft the size of the pilot hole and fill the cavity with grease,
      force the shaft into the pilot hole and it may be forced out. You
      can thread the pilot bearing and use a slide hammer on the end of
      the bolt and pull it out.<br>
      Take your choice<br>
      Glenn<br>
      On 8/16/2015 4:37 PM, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:kkjjk@aol.com";>kkjjk@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
      type="cite"><font size="2" color="black" face="arial"><font
          class="Apple-style-span" size="2">Hello all-  Any advice on
          how to remove a GT6 pilot bushing?  The flywheel is removed
          and the engine is still in the car?  Thanks-- Jay De Pol</font></font>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com