fot

Re: [Fot] Oil cooler yes or no?

To: "'FOT Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil cooler yes or no?
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 20:26:58 +0100
Oil cooler are a good thing to have.
My hoses were made by a hydraulic company close by. They charged very small
money for hoses which withstand 700psi. And the connectors withstand 1500psi.
They took measures on the companies parking, 20 minutes later the hoses were
ready to install.
I run this configuration for 25 years now and they still work fine and cost
around 40$.

Cheers
Chris