fot

[Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss

Subject: [Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss
From: explore8 at outlook.com (D V)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:31:30 +0000
This is just one of many resolutions but thought I would seek some advice here.
I have a pretty well prepared spit racer that would like to shed some pounds
for the new year.

He went on a diet in 2015 and lost about 60 lbs from his rear with the removal
of some extraneous steel and going from a standard battery to a light weight
Braille racing battery.

Currently he weighs 1578 lbs with no fuel. Corner weights in the following
format of FL/FR RL/RR are 450/449 and 341/338.

The thought is to focus on his front this year. He already has a mini
alternator and high torque starter (not sure the starter is any savings).

What would be your top 5 things to review/address?

Thanks!

Derek