fot

[Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss

Subject: [Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss
From: rkramer3 at austin.rr.com (Bob Kramer)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:33:22 -0600
All this talk of weight loss reminded me of something I wanted to offer up
to the group, a cycling and charity opportunity. I've curious if there are
any other cyclists among us. I started riding about 7 years ago and these
days I am riding around some 40 lb's lighter than my "prime". Of course it
is the training to prepare for a long ride that helps with losing weight and
physical fitness. There are no guarantees but my goal is simply to live
longer and to watch my grandkids grow up.

Each year we ride an MS150, a two day charity ride for Multiple Sclerosis
and lately we have been doing the Dallas/Fort Worth ride which has great
access to airports and hotels. It is also a flatter ride than some. If there
are any other cyclists that want to try one of these events we have an 8
person team that is already half Triumph owners. I could probably borrow
suitable bikes for out of town riders if you had such an interest. Contact
me if this interests you.

Bob Kramer