fot

[Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss

Subject: [Fot] New Years Resolution: weight loss
From: barry at penybryn.ca (Barry Munson)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:46:38 -0700
Hi DV - A couple of years ago during the initial build of my TR3 I started
to keep track of the weight savings that I could get just from the addition
of aluminum/alloy bolt-on parts. The current total is close to 118 lbs with
88 from the front of the car. All fenders, hood, trunk lid, and spare tire
cover have remained steel. The table is quite long but if you would like a
copy I would be glad to send it to you.

None of the added parts have failed or had any issue in 2 years of use.

Barry.