fot

[Fot] TR type A OD

Subject: [Fot] TR type A OD
From: gblake58tr3 at icloud.com (Greg Blake)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:55:47 -0600
All,

Thanks for the responses. The OD came apart this morning. I took the main case
off and removed the bridge pieces. Then I put  the rear case in a vice, applied
some heat to the brake ring and a brass punch separated it from the rear case.
Easy. The person that rebuilt this into previously used copious amounts of
silicon on all surfaces. I've found plenty of small chucks in various orifices.

Thanks again

Greg
Sent from my iPhone