fot

[Fot] TR type A OD

Subject: [Fot] TR type A OD
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:44:23 -0500
Good advice Greg.
A trick I use when installing the oil pan with the engine in the car: I screw 4
threaded studs into the block, 2 on either side. Loc Tite them in. Then it's
easy to hold the pan in place with one hand and start the nuts on the studs
with the other. Then install the rest of the bolts. Saves fumbling and nasty
words.
OBTW: Erie has gotten about 5 FEET of snow since Christmas morning! I'm 25
miles south and have a dusting. Lake Effect, you know.
Cheers, Bill