fot

[Fot] TR type A OD

Subject: [Fot] TR type A OD
From: jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com (Jack Wheeler)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 21:46:12 +0000 (UTC)
 I always used the earlier A-Type O/D (with the large accumulator) in my race
car.? Raced for 24 seasons and never had an O/D mechanical failure.? It is a
verry stout unit.? I'm not sure the change took place with the introduction of
the 4-Synchro box.? I think some of the large accumulator overdrives I used
came out of early TR-4's.? I'm pretty sure all of the TR-4A's had the later
design with the smaller accumulator.

Jack

    On Monday, December 25, 2017, 2:25:29 PM EST, Larry Young via Fot <fot at