fot

[Fot] Adding type A OD

Subject: [Fot] Adding type A OD
From: gt6steve at aol.com (gt6steve at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:34:21 -0500
I DO NOT like the on-off toggle switch for the OD's as I would downshift out of
OD and forget to toggle the switch to off so I went back into OD as soon as the
third gear switch was reengaged.  To combat this I used a standard electrical
control scheme called "Three wire control" to engage the OD relay but drop it
out when the shifter switch opened.  To re-engage overdrive a pushbutton would
activate the relay and latch itself in so the pushbutton was just momentary.
Does that make sense?  I can do a drawing if not clear.   Steve