fot

[Fot] Adding type A OD

Subject: [Fot] Adding type A OD
From: mhado at att.net (M&M Hado)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:30:43 -0600
Yes, it?s annoying to me, also, when you forget to manually turn off the
overdrive and then have it engage when going back into gear.  There are at
least a couple ways to have it drop out when passing through neutral.  Here?s
what I think is the easiest and is what I have on my TR4A:

https://www.revingtontr.com/engine-transmission/gearbox/logic-overdrive-device

If you want to do it yourself, you can also make the same functionality with a
couple of DPDT relays per the attached diagram that I made up a few years ago
for my TR3B because I kept forgetting to manually turn of the O.D.

Mike