fot

[Fot] OD rebuild or T9 Trans. GT6

Subject: [Fot] OD rebuild or T9 Trans. GT6
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:46:56 +0000 (UTC)
The feedback/input will be interesting
I run stock GT trans and I have it gone through when the motor is out, like
every couple years, I think the first time it was pretty beat, cracked gear,
worn layshaft, this was from previous owner's work or abuse. Since then just
tightening up, seals and syncros, just because, when it's out.?
Brian
26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?
BSchirano at yahoo.com

    On Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 2:14:49 PM EST, Vince G via Fot <fot at