fot

[Fot] OD rebuild or T9 Trans. GT6

Subject: [Fot] OD rebuild or T9 Trans. GT6
From: levilevi at comcast.net (Bud R)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:44:59 -0700
Tr7 gears in your GT6 box would be an upgrade and has almost the same gear
ratios.
And the A type in my 6 with valvoline 50w racing oil has been great for the
last 21 years of traveling all over the country, and it came out of a parts car.

Bud
Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)