fot

[Fot] Adding type A OD

Subject: [Fot] Adding type A OD
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:08:47 -0600
I ran with the switches in the top cover and didn't find any issues
downshifting while leaving the OD on - even though it drops out
momentarily I never noticed it.? For me it was more often a 4OD to 3OD
downshift.? Didn't seem worth bypassing the switches to me.? It does
make the circuit simpler with less to go wrong (removing the switches).

Tony