Re: [Healeys] Electric Issue

To: "R. Lindsay" <050.rpl@gmail.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Electric Issue
From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:00:42 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_866228_370968001.1623686442632

Price,

All I can say is to follow the wiring diagram in the WSM and connect up the two
wires that were originally attached to the ammeter or better replace these two
wires with one of sufficient gauge from beginning to end. Connect the voltmeter
between any live wire after the ignition lock and earth.

Cheers,

Kees Oudesluijs

------=_Part_866228_370968001.1623686442632

<!DOCTYPE html>