[Healeys] Dashpot OIl Wt

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Dashpot OIl Wt
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:18:18 -0700

--00000000000018146005c4d3ad6e

 I watched a recent John Twist YouTube video today on fitting H type SU
carbs to a T type MG.  In the video he says to use 90 wt gear oil in the
dashpot.  He also said the lighter oils and ATF that so many people
recommend contribute to the early wear and tear on the carb.  Anyone else
using this weight oil in the carb?  All my life I have been putting 20 wt
oil in the dashpot.
Mike MacLean

--00000000000018146005c4d3ad6e

I watched a recent=20
John Twist YouTube video today on fitting H type SU carbs to a T type MG.=
=C2=A0 In=20
the video he says to use 90 wt gear oil in the dashpot.=C2=A0 He also said=
=20
the lighter oils and ATF that so many people recommend contribute to the
 early wear and tear on the carb.=C2=A0 Anyone else using this weight oil i=
n=20
the carb?=C2=A0 All my life I have been putting 20 wt oil in the dashpot.=

--00000000000018146005c4d3ad6e--

--===============5949912355936327356==