Re: MORE POWER

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MORE POWER
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:59:37 -0600
As an instructor pilot in Attack Helicopters the last thing I ever wanted
to hear was ..."hey watch this"

Great Idea Chuck... for the sport to perpetuate and thrive in the future...
it is going to take some new blood so to speak... same as the Healey Club I
belong to...we are constantly thinking of the future..

Guys like Doc Jeffries and John Beckett are the folks who have given us the
opportunities... it is our turn to carry the torch...  Trying to keep from
getting burned it the real trying issue.. or burned out... Hey anybody want
to come help sand this old race car....?

Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camaro LSR

> From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: MORE POWER
> Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 9:26 AM
>
> List,
>
>   As I was searching for ideas on how to increase the awareness of land
> speed racing, especially for the fairly new East Coast Timing
Association, I