Fw: another long day

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: another long day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:23:15 -0800
Hey Rich.... Glad to see you here.. I have only been to El Mirage one
time... Great time... Hung out with Sal Solarzano from Total Cost
Involved..(my brother in law) and Rich Manchon showed us around.... Met
Mike Cook and some guy Named Doc...(Jeffries) hmmm neat place.... and I
have differently put El Mirage and Muroc on my to do list!  now to find the
time and the money to make it happen someday... sure wish we had a meet
close to Bonneville so I could make a Western swing so to speak....

Take a second out if you would and tell us two cents worth about yourself
Rich, I know I for one would truly appreciate getting to know you guys on
the list a little better....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

---------