another long day

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: another long day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 23:40:15 -0800
Okay someone tell me again how many minutes of pleasure I get for an
average week at Bonneville.... do the seconds compare to the hours of work?

used to get one hour of flight time out of the apache for the 8 hrs the
crew worked on it.... this seems like it might not quite stack up....

Ended up building a sheet metal hood scoop... kinda running out of time for
this meet with the ECTA on the 27 of March... and there is so much left to
do to the car..... As I recall I bought a complete car less motor and
trans.. so why is it that I can't leave well enough alone and accept the
way it was?.. This must be a Hot Rodder thing...

Can't think of many ways I would rather spend a day... Brad (my racing
Partner) spent the better part of the last two days helping.... wow it sure
is nice to have four hands....and quality conversation with an old
friend... hmmm maybe that is what all of this is about...
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )