Re: another long day

To: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another long day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:19:20 -0600
The List is designed and maintained by Mark Brackus in Salt Lake city... he
does several of these as a part of his Hobby.... I asked him to set one up
for Land Speed Racing and here we are... when we get a little farther along
I will have mark explain the different features to me... It is an
achievable list... in other works you can actually question the list about
past E-mails on a Particular subject... Say Rear Ends for example... and it
will give you all the info it has ever had on that subject.... Don't
remember the exact command off the top of my head....

Now on to your question Wendy... the Reply to author is just that... a
reply to the individual sending the message.... a "Reply to All"  will
include not only the author of the e-mail but all the Recipients I.E. the
List.....

Way cool eh.... for the moment I have tried to write something everyday to
let folks know they are hooked up. a reply to all makes a note to the whole
list and might prevent some of my Misc. Ramblings...hmmm

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camero ( Land Speed
Racer)