Re: Salt & RPMs

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Salt & RPMs
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:23:41 -0700
It depends on what you have in the motor, but I have found that lower Rs work
better.
At the higher RPMs, the breathing efficiency goes downhill. We used to run in
the low 8000s, but have found that the upper 7000 range works better for us. It
is also a little easier on the motor. But again it depends on the power curve.
Tom