Re: Fuels - and rules chairman

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Fuels - and rules chairman
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:35:22 -0400
        Hi Beverly

        I guess we do beat some of these topics to death. Lots of interesting
ideas and perspectives come out of it though. I'm learning a bunch. Still
as in the case of this fuel topic we never did get a final official word.
Thanks for the contact info with Dan Warner. I'll contact Dan and see what
he says.

        John Beckett

Hi John -