Re: altered cars and aerodynamics

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: altered cars and aerodynamics
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:00:59 EDT
I am not sure about this but I think what the SCTA is trying to control here
is someone making huge holes in the front of his car and running ducts to
holes in the rear thereby reducing the frontal area, without the overall size
and shape changing.                     Openings of any type for engine air,
engine cooling, or driver air have not been a problem in my experience.

See pg 19 Air Duct  Pg 20 Hood Scoops pg 38 Air Intakes and Air Vents
        Maybe this will help.         Rich Fox