Re: Horsepower and Wings

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>,
Subject: Re: Horsepower and Wings
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 18:58:41 -0700
How bout the Daytona.... The only car I can think of off the top of my head
that has a larger frontal area then my Camaro....

Go ahead and spank me again Rich for Running a Camaro... I deserve it....

But hey it's CHEAP and it was already teched at Bonneville...... and for
the bottom line.... it might even be semi Fast...

Keith

----------
<kturk@ala.net>; land-speed@autox.team.net; dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
> Subject: RE: Horsepower and Wings
> Date: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 4:45 PM
>
> AHHH!! Another exciting topic to argue ! Now we get into an
interpretation
> of the rules. In my mind, a wing, like one found on a lakester, would be
> illegal for the altered class. Spoilers as we all know, are not. But now
I'm
> a little lost by "wings are supposed to be exactly like offered from the
> factory". Help me out here, but I can't think of any cars that come from
the
> factory with a "wing".
>
>       DARRELL FERGUSON
>       CELLULARONE