RE: Horsepower and Wings

To: "'Thomas E. Bryant'" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: Horsepower and Wings
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:31:03 -0700
Tom, I agree that weight distribution can make or break your handling
characteristics in the event of traction loss. In our car the only weight
behind the rear axle are the batteries and the fuel tank, all the other
ballast is ahead of the rear wheels, and as low to the ground as possible.
Anyway- it's 11:30, time to head back into the garage before bedtime, only 9
more weeks! Gotta get this thing finished up !

Darrell Ferguson
BLACK RADON ENGINEERING
# 939 BBFALT