RE: Horsepower and Wings

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Horsepower and Wings
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:21:30 -0700
OK I'm with you on the Daytona, and the new Toyota Supra, but I can't think
of too many others that come from the factory with wings. As for your
Camaro, it's not a bad little machine to cruise the salt in. It's
aerodynamically OK (better than my 68 Firebird), I get the impression you
think you're driving a brick. If you look within the altered class, it's the
most popular car to run. Maybe you could think about lowering it (it looked
pretty high in the Hot Rod photo) and maybe moving up to a bigger engine to
go faster. How bout some fuel, or nitrous, or a windmill. Lots to think
about for future upgrades !

        DARRELL FERGUSON
        CELLULARONE
        EAST BAY FIELD OPERATIONS