Shop safety

To: healeys@autox.team.net, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Shop safety
From: "B. Whiting" <110420.3466@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:59:13 -0400

Message text written by "Keith Turk"

"Okay why is It that I have to be the one that has to mention how to hurt
yourself all the damn time...."

Keith,

I'll bail you out with my "ongoing" safety story. I wrecked my wrist, the
one I do all the important stuff with" while drilling a 3" hole in wood
with a very big "Hole Hog".
That was Feb 1st this year. After several casts, PT and one operation I'm
still wearing a splint for everything except washing! Boy, it sure slows
down the racecar and transporter work. Thank God for Labor and Industries
disability insurance. Still a major pain though. Doc says there's an 85%
chance of the pain going away since the surgery!

Brain fade is a terrible thing to encounter! At least it wasn't on the
track.

Bruce A. Whiting