Re: Shop safety/Healey stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop safety/Healey stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:50:37 -0700
I sure don't mind being ignorant... hell if you don't know something and
you get hurt.. well you learn.... But when you know better..... well you
get the point...

Had an interesting discussion with Doug Odom on the phone here a min ago
about his Austin Healey Sprite.... he is going after the E modified sports
record this year.... and he may be willing to let me slip my D motor in the
car after he is done....

Current record is 222.9mph... and I think in his little car and it's
aerodynamics...
The Motor is capable of putting it past that.... and hey it's a Healey
which is my dream anyway..... Interesting thoughts....

The actual frontal area happens to end up at 11 square feet and his CD is
going to be real low.... Maybe an interesting way to get in the Two club..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )