Muroc

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Muroc
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:01:42 -0700
If you missed Muroc this past weekend - you missed a great one -
Fast Freddy Dannenfelzer had top time of the meet at 291mph
Rick Yaccouci had fastest motorcycle at 206mph
I'm uploading about 75 photos now and hope to have them on the web site
by tomorrow (at least part of them)
It was hot (95-101) all week end
the wind came up about 3pm Saturday and we shut down - prior to that it
had been 10-15 mph straight tail wind all day
the sky was brilliant blue and clear as a bell all week end
Sunday we just ran out of race cars and had to quit at 12:15PM
EVERYONE got multiple runs on both days -
and some really great street rods showed up
Bev