salt conditions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: salt conditions
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:50:45 -0600
Hi
Just a note to let you folks know that as I receive information about the
salt from folks who have been there, I am making that information avaliable
on the Race Week Updates and Info Page on the www.saltflats.com site.  Any
information that you folks who have been out there, have that you think
would be enjoyed by others, please email it to me dan@saltflats.com and I
will get it posted.  Also, let the racers not on this list, know that the
current weather and salt info can be found there. I will try to keep that
information as current as possible from now through World Finals, updating
frequently as conditions change and reports come in.
thanks
Dan Wright
Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
dan@saltflats.com
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
"It's amazing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"