RE: Tires

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:50:35 -0400
As per Goodyear it's the duration of the event not the speed that is really
important. When your running four to twenty times the distance you can have
problems. We have experimented with drag sliks on slower speed cars, but
it's not recomended. Run the NASCAR tires they will work great for both
distance and speed.