Re: Tires

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:53:57 -0700
Tom,
Just a question I thought you could answer and maybe share with the rest of
us out here. I have seen you reach speeds over 200 with you comp coupe and
wonder what is your recommended method of slowing down after a run. I've
talked with a few folks and have gotten several different answers. Some say
at the five smoothly engage the clutch at the same time slide it out of gear
then activate the chute. Others say drive into the chute then take it out of
gear. Some of the procedures I've got down in my head and practice but that
one I'm not sure of. Which have you found works the smoothest for you and is
recommended by other veterans,
Thanks,
Dave Haller #93