Cosworth Vega Engine

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Cosworth Vega Engine
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:34:58 EDT
    I recently acquired the David Watson SCTA G/STR (former record holder in
the mid 120's) equipped with a 70's Cosworth Vega 4 cyl. The 2 liter engine
has steel liners in the aluminum block, the original Weber carb setup, a set
of Hilborn injectors, a mag, and a MSD setup.
    Since I plan on running the Ardun Merc in the car, I have no use for the
engine. A friend of mine wants it, but I have no idea what to charge him.
Have any of you racers had any dealings with the engine that would help give
me a ballpark value?.....\
Doug King