Cosworth Vega Engine

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Cosworth Vega Engine
From: ECTA845@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:30:42 EDT
Doug, I always thought the Cosworth engine was rare until last weekend, While
visiting some HBOA member's in Cleveland Ohio one gent had 5 stashed in his
barn another
had 2.It'seem's there are more engines than car's.If you need some good info
on what
they are worth you can find the Cosworth Vega guy's on line or you can post a
message in our club site.With over 250 members someone will respond to your
question's.              http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/gmhbody

    Sonny Rossi's little roadster has a 2 valve head from the pictures I have
seen.This is a engine combo that I know quite well as I still have a few
part's in  my shop.Please tell your friend that there are no cheap part's for
these engines but he will get all the help he can from any of the club
member's .

                                            Randy MONZAMILER  Williams
                                                ECTA # 845