Re: Cosworth Vega Engine

To: ECTA845@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cosworth Vega Engine
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:38:04 -0400
Trivia along this line;
Fontana Automotive in Gardina manufactures a ton of hot goodies for the
"Iron Duke" He has a "kit" that will give you 275 HP from 183 cubic
inches.  A more agressive recipie, using his aluminum block, lays down
450 HP. Fontana claims he has built a couple of project motors, 200
inchers, tubocharged on alky that dyno'ed at 900 HP! If that's true
that's one hell of an E motor!!!!
Ed