Re: LSR

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:29:44 -0500
Me Tooo.... hell I coulda had a blown big block in the car this year ....
FREE

but chose to run MY D motor.... it wasn't much but I owned it.... and as
allllll you know I GRENADED it... but then it was mine so who cares...(see
Miss Kathy for unfavorable comments)...

I really like the Little cars that scoot... and I damn sure love stuff Like
Rich Fox's Vega.... Nothing fancy about it.... but it goes fast and as he
said they weren't there to set any records they were there to have a good
time....Now in my opinion that is the Perfect attitude for the car he
brought.... sure it might have set a record.. but he sure didn't care when
it didn't.... they still hung out on the salt and saw old friends... That
is just Too Cool!

Keith