Re: LSR

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <V4GR@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LSR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:25:42 -0500
Let me just answer for RICH.... NO it isn't the Pretty Purple Paint...it's
the Orange car with tires the size of Chicago..... looks alot like a hot
wheels car...

Hey why didn't my little car get a call in that quality fabrication part
eh?

Wait don't answer that.. I think I know the answer..... nevermind.
Keith