Re: Big Engine/Small Engine

To: Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Big Engine/Small Engine
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 06:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
You know, I can't ever remember one racing back
then, but if you search the web these days, there
are a lot of photos of them racing back then.  I
should think that 375 - 450 HP ought to be within
the realm of reality for a 2.5 liter (might as
well punch it out to 2.99999 and take full
advantage of the class) and that should, indeed,
make an interesting and fun car.  I thought it
would be a neat littler belly tank motor.

--- Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> Hey Dick,
> I love the Daimler idea! Seems like a few of
> those little devils reached
> the race tracks in Europe a few years ago.
> Well, maybe more like 30
> years or so. Anyway, with the right shape, say
> a Nash Metro or Opel
> Cadet, the thing would look great and could go
> better than you might
> think. Need a crew man, or would that be a crew
> kid?

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  - - ??/Roadster