Re: Hemi cylinder wall failure

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hemi cylinder wall failure
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:38:48 PDT
DOUG:
    MAN,Oh man,  I just saw  the photos you posted.   Thats gotta be the
bitchinist "T-bone" ever.  Are you readin' my mind ?
     Thats just about what I just described to you in my last missal a
couple minutes ago except I'm thinkin' flat heads (can't afford Arduns...)
and a pick-up rear section ta carry neccessititys to all th'events in.
Gotta have room for a cooler!
Thanks for some great shots.  What a beauty.  -Doug Anderson, NY