Re: Animal magnetism

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Animal magnetism
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:13:41 -0800 (PST)
Hey Chuck, maybe you could record John's car,
then install a 50000 watt boom system like all
these young guys out on the streets do, then,
each time you make a run, play the recording at
high enough volume so that you sound like a
'real' car and drown out the bumble bees.  ha ha.
Actually, I like the sound of your car!
Unfortunately, I guess the birds do too!

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -   FX/STR