Re: Cooling and Water Tanks

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling and Water Tanks
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:04:11 EST
In a message dated 11/17/1999 2:55:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, V4GR@aol.com
writes:

<<    I don't know why but I had poor results with Jabsco pumps and now use
 Teal pumps and have been very happy with them. Rich Fox

Rich,
    I've heard that the reason for problem with the Jabsco-type pump is
because it's intended to be a bilge pump circulating cool water. Supposedly
the hot water gives it problems. Some guys, though, claim they run bilge
pumps on cooling systems with no problems.
    I use a Borba's cooling pump and it works well......Ardun Doug from
Castro's Valley, CA