Re: ARDUN HEADS

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ARDUN HEADS
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:45:07 EST
In a message dated 11/19/1999 10:04:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, V4GR writes:

<<
 Doug; Is Rod Furtado grinding cams around here? Doing comparable work to
John DeLong? Do you have his address.  Rich Underdun Fox >>
Rich,
    Furtado is in San Jose, CA at 332"C" Phelan Ave., near Spartan Stadium.
His phone # is (408)286-2524. Since there's only Rod and his cousin Rick in
the shop, they let the machine get the calls and they return them later.
    He's grinding cams currently. When I grenaded my dragster engine at the
1998 Palmdale Antique Nats. the broken rod hit the DeLong cam so hard that it
split the block. Rod is currently grinding me a replacement cam for the
engine....Doug