Re: ARDUN HEADS

To: "Dick Jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: ARDUN HEADS
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:44:29 -0800
Dick, I don't know anything about em but here is the text that appears below
the picture in R&C;

New from Ardun, this new OHV V-8 cylinder head is modeled after the
original, but includes improved casting and machining techniques. The head
features incredible reproduction accuracy, and all parts are fully CNC
machined. Also, its parts are fully interchangeable with the originals.
Information: Ardun, Dept. RC01, P.O. Box 205, Wilmington, CA 90744:
323-775-6803

I don't know what "incredible reproduction accuracy" means but it sounds
like no changes from the original.

Jim in Palmdale