Re: ARDUN HEADS

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ARDUN HEADS
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:50:23 EST
Don Orasco made a short run of new Ardun heads to spread the cost of the ones
he wanted. I understand the selling price of these heads was VERY high. A set
showed up at El Mirage in a 37 Ford slant back sedan street rod and pounded
ground. I was amazed at how fast and how good it sounded. I believe he got
the record at 135 or so. My understanding is that Don Ferguson of Paramount
Forge and XXO/FMR and XXO/FL fame has the patterns now. Rich Fox in San Mateo
at 8:48 am on Nov.19