So now what?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: So now what?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:29:04 -0800
Well John just informed me that the D Blown Gas Altered record was moved up
a tick... okay A LOT.... 246mph.... hmmm Well that about blows my Plans for
running a D Blown Altered next year.... You talk about having to go back to
square one here... Wow...

Well hmmm.... Guess Teague's 409mph ain't that steep now is it?  another
soft record to look at... Hmmm

One of My Personal Hero's is the 19th member of the Two Club... Donald
Healey and he did it with a Blown D Class engine... I think the rules on
Cubic inches have changed since the 50's but the idea of running a Healey
someday with a D motor has really always been part of my Plans... Really
don't know which way this is going to end up...

I could see the Camaro running 230-235 with a Twin Turbo'ed D motor... but
I don't think the 245 is a reasonable number for this car.... Hmmm
interesting set of Problems...

Where can I find all the current records and the Two CLub Minimums....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )