Re: So now what?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: So now what?
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:49:13 -0600
Keith and team,

We have updated the land speed records list to match the latest data from
World Finals. See it at www.pro-blend.com/records.html. These are only the
car records but all of them are there in one place.

Also check out the catalogue and consider keeping your stuff together.
Works on mine!

All are welcome to join our "Team" as well and be a part of the LSR Project.

Skip Higginbotham, Bastrop, Texas