Re: So now what?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: So now what?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 07:37:13 -0800
Keith,

Jerry Kugel ran in the mid-forties with a twin-turboed "E" motor in a
high boy roadster back in the 70's. As you know, his Firebird ran over
300 MPH with a twin-turboed "C" motor this year. Don't get discouraged
by the record, you have a shot at it. As John said, none of the
Bonneville records are easy.

Tom, Redding CA