Re: Pierson Coupe

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Pierson Coupe
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:54:02 -0800
Tom And Group,
Thank you for taking the time to share thanks to Him who gives us all
perfect grace, love, peace.  It is a pleasure to have met you and some of
the others on this list and I personally look forward to alot of years of
very fast times out on the salt with you and our other new friends and
fellow hot rodders,
Happy Thanksgiving,
Dave Haller #93 C/GALT