Re: Points computation ideas

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Points computation ideas
From: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:48:26 -0500
Hi Group;

            My 2 cents worth, I believe we should seperate point races for
motorcycle and car classes or revamp the system one. Reason being it is much
to easy to have a 150+ mph motorcycle that is legal to run right off the
showroom floor and creates challenges to the car guys that have considerably
more safety equipment to run comparable speeds. I also would like to see
record minnimums to keep points from being sandbagged and bought. I race a
motorcycle and see the unfairness in points from where I'm at and it works
in my favor so it must frustrate some of you car guys

                                                                   Id be
happy to discuss this further
                                                                    Jim
Cannon #124 A/PG/1350-4